Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bitter Konclusion

I think in the end people people will think what they want to think and you can only give but so much of your mental to compensate for the emptiness they feel It's a void that nobody can feel but themselves all this and all this is more then I can bear inside my soul pushing towards helping you is taking all of my energy and leaving me weak and helpless down on my floor extending my hand out to what I thought was a friend to in return help me, but you left me in my own emptiness that you drain but what is left of me now better yet what is left of you now that I can no longer help you for you show me the errors your full ora this is not healthy but its how we chose to live ........ August'Rose Astrange I just freestyled this hoped you liked it It's called Bitter ( Konclusion )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Summer's Syn