Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Jack Rabbit Fucking Turn Offs & After Shit Ass Cleanse???

If you're no stranger to sex I'm sure by now you've ran into the Jack Rabbit Joker. Is what I call these fools who cant really fuck. Big dick or not, but in efforts to prove a point well only to themselves. He use this uncomfortable to us method and since I don't have time to train a grown ass man I rather get you the fuck up off me and scoot. However most of you stand to take the punishment because you captivated by the overall package he presents outside of sex. Sorry guys, but sex can be a grade A TURN OFF!!! if this action occurs and that over all aint nowhere. Now I was walking to the store with some of my girls the other day and the topic of how clean is a ass really after a shit. Yeah I know, but some would feel that simply wiping followed by the flush and that is far from the truth. Let me let you in on my secret just a lil bit. After I use...I wet my the Charmin grab a different wash cloth other than the one you use to wash off with. For some this might not be a option and that's cool, but not for me cause I grabs that douche bottle and make sure nothing is left to term 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Summer's Syn