Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Paul George Supposedly Got By Dude Catfish ( Supposedly Now )

I'ma keep this short and to the point. This is becoming all to common to say the least. For the male celebrities leaking nudes of themselves on a weekly basis. Now normal individuals been doing this shit for as far back as I can remember. O but now since I guess certain celebrities aren't getting the satisfactory recognition one would deserve. HEY!!! let me post a few naked pictures and then say it was somehow leaked by such and such. OMG HACKED... ( BULL SHIT!!! ) We hear this tired as reason each and every time from whomever this falls victim to. OWN UP!!! Own the fuck up and keep it 100 and stop believing that we all fell from the tree of stupidity. You did it and don't get me wrong I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but these jokers cry sheep when in all fairness. They are the wolves in sheep clothing. Not the pissed off Ex or in Paul George's case. The suppose to be guy that pretended to be a Bad Ass Bitch ( YEAH OK My Dude )Don't blame nobody else for your thirst. Yal celebrities no damn well if you send nude pictures out. Eventually they are going to surface. Then you get that extra exposure you claim you don't want ( YEAH RIGHT ) regardless for whatever reason good or bad. For the ones that were innocent and I say that lightly. If you stop being so thirsty at best__________ See that flat line... I'm just saying in keeping it 100 it's not the guarantee it use to be back when it first started. Its becoming old because just like everything else we play it tell it burns out. Then again sometimes a dick is just a dick no matter who its attached too. This is just my opinion on the matter. These are the choices that you made in doing so. All I'm saying is if you a man leaking your own self naked photos. Own up and keep the shit all the way 100. If you would like to see Paul George's nudes or any of the others. Feel free to Google them because this is the the internet and we all know they aren't going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Summer's Syn