Tuesday, December 24, 2013

August Alsina Loses a Bet Underwear and Take Half Naked Picture My Thoughts...

My responds was in reference to what he put after he took the picture a few weeks ago. Mind you he deleted sometime after and I'm sure it would have gotten a lot more likes and comments, but of course before that could happen someone as always save and let this loose around the internet, I seen it but felt the need not to comment on it until just now. This is what Dear Summer Syn had to say....
I don't understand why guys have to prove so hard that they have a big dick, or could have a big dick. Not everybody has a big dick and half the time Niggas with them can't even fuck, I guess in all this is a young insecure thing instead of a who gives a fuck what size it is, I hold my shit down secure. Niggas need to grow up celebrity or not... Insecurities are unattractive no matter who you are, and the bird course is set up so I would just fly right buy ya. Grab heart and stop giving a fuck who thinks what about your dick not being on hard... Alsina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Summer's Syn